Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pumping and Working



 So when mom’s have extenuation occasions where they get mastitis or  c-sections and sometimes nursing immediately isn’t an option the modern invention of the breast pump can still allow them the ability to have there baby receive all the benefits of  breast feeding. 

So for me when I got mastitis I had to pump and feed because I got so sick I had trouble sitting up for long enough periods of time. 

This was a womens advice that stuck and I believe that it can also help when production drops or is low such as in my case that mastitis caused my production to drop. 

http://happyhomefairy.com/2013/06/07/extreme-pumping-tips-and-tricks/


This is the advice that help get my breast milk production back and what has helped me keep feeding my daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment