Sunday, May 31, 2015

BooK Fair

Hello Friends,

I have made no disguise of how much I like children's books.  We are going to have a book Fair and if you are local your invited.  If you aren't I want to tell you about this awesome educational company called Usborne.  We had received some hand me down books and I love this brand so now I am hosting a book fair.  You can buy online or find a local dealer.


I love these books!  I want to share them with you too.  Use this link  https://b4619.myubam.com/98088 to order online OR come to 
In Health Clinic
Monday June 1, 2015
6-8pm

We will have light appetizers and drinks.
There will be books for sale at the event, and we can order online that evening.
The books will be delivered to In-Health Clinic within 10 days after June 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment